Blissfully Happy

Monday, April 25, 2005

Linkage

There has been a lot of hubbub about linking blogs lately. I had thought about linking all those great blogs that I read so other people could read them too. And several of you have me linked and I wanted to return the favor. But in lieu of Trillian's comment on MotiveMayhem I've decided I agree with her view and I'm not going to link anybody to my blog. That doesn't mean I don't love you all and that I won't be visiting your blogs still, I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if they get left off my blogroll or whatever else may happen. Bronson, thanks for your help trying to set things up the other night. At least you got brownies and ice cream out of it! You're still my blogdaddy:) And thanks to everyone else who visits my site and leaves comments, or just reads the words I have to write!