Blissfully Happy

Monday, January 08, 2007

Beginning Anew

Well, we survived moving and cleaning our previous living space. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We enjoyed our stay with family. It was sort of like a vacation because we really didn't have to worry about much of anything - besides the days we had to work but even that wasn't too bad. They took care of pretty much everything for us and we quite enjoyed it. As payment I made dinner most nights and it was probably the best they had eaten for a long time. I'm that good:)

We're mostly moved into our new place thanks to my side of the family and Aphrodite and her husband. Now we just have to go through all the boxes. But I don't hate unpacking nearly as much as I hate packing. There seems to be more storage space than we previously thought which is a very good thing. And we just can't get over how big our new place is. It's wonderful! This year is definitely getting off to a good start.